Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Sauce
When the Pumpkin Spice Latte cravings hit, you may no longer have to leave your couch. This Copycat Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Sauce is a fun and delicious recipe that can be whipped up in minutes. Simply add a bit of the sauce to one or two shots of espresso and top with warmed milk and whipped cream for a delicious, homemade pumpkin spice latte.
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Simply whisk the ingredients together until combined and it's ready to go! Store the sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks. Add to coffee or drizzle atop baked goods and ice cream.